The Red Oak Commitment
Red Oak trees have historically been known for their strength, reliability, and adaptability. At Red Oak Law, we apply those characteristics to your matter. Issues requiring an attorney can be time-consuming, confusing, and stressful. Our promise here at Red Oak Law is to leverage our knowledge, experience, and understanding to achieve the results you desire.
Get in touch
Red Oak Law knows that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Contact red oak law ▸
Benjamin J. Pliskie
If you have decided to obtain legal counsel, Attorney Pliskie knows that you have come to this conclusion begrudgingly, and that retaining an attorney is not your first choice of how to spend your effort, time and money. Ben's philosophy as an attorney is a simple, three-point commitment:
(1) To provide each client with the advocacy and advice that person needs to meet his or her goals;
(2) To recognize that each client carries some type of burden associated with whatever led to their hiring Red Oak Law as counsel, and to alleviate that burden to the greatest extent possible; and
(3) To provide representation on a cost-effective basis.
Attorney Pliskie has handled hundreds of matters for a variety of clients in his years as an attorney, and he has approached each matter with the utmost consideration of his clients’ needs and goals. When you retain Ben, you can rest assured that your needs and goals will be his highest priority.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN LAW SCHOOL
Juris Doctor, 2001
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN
B.A., Political Science, History
• Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Senior Certified Professional
Activities & Affiliations
• Chicago Bar Association, Member
• Waukesha County Bar Association, Member
• Wisconsin Judicial Council, Board Member
• University Christian Ministries, Board Member
District & Other Admissions
• United States District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
• United States District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
• United States District Court - Northern District of Indiana
• United States District Court - Southern District of Indiana
• Menominee Tribal Court
Request more information
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal inquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. To help us best service your inquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.